Saturday, February 4, 2012

Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon in French! Valentine's Day drawing!

 I just got in copies of the French translation of My Big, Fat Supernatural Honeymoon.

The title lost something with Lune de Miel, Lune de Sang which means "Honeymoon, Moon of Blood"--yikes!--but the cover is gorgeous!

I don't read French, so what do I do with these?  Hold a random drawing, of course!

If you would like a romantic French edition of the book--signed, of course--leave a comment before Valentine's day and I'll do a random name drawing.

Here's its page on Amazon, complete with a Look Inside!

If you can wait until Feb.20 for it to mail out, I'll see about getting contributor Rachel Caine to autograph it, too!

And I know this sounds crazy, but please fix things so I can contact you. The last time I had a winner and could not do that, so she never got her prize. I'm not out to sell mailing lists, honest!  ;0)

You have until February 14!


2 comments:

  1. You're right this looks great would love to have you and Rachel sign it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know French, but I could send it to a French Penpal...

    ReplyDelete